Conflicting layers of animation reveal glimpses into the ecological and economic histories of an American landscape.
(Please note: this film is also available as a 6-minute video loop in the event that this is a preferred screening format).
- Annecy International Animation Festival, in competition, Annecy, France, 2019
- ANIMAFEST Zagreb, “Freshly Painted” program, Zagreb International Animation Film Festival, Zagreb, Croatia, 2019
- Black Maria Film Festival, Touring Program, Director’s Choice Award, 2019
- Animaze – The Montreal International Animation Film Festival, Montreal, Canada, 2019
- Supernova Digital Animation Festival, Denver, 2019
- London Experimental Film Festival, London, England, 2019
- Imagine Science Film Festival, New York, 2019
- Factual Animation Film Festival, London, 2018
- Ottawa International Animation Festival, 2018
- 2020 Factual Animation Film Festival, London, 2020
- Direction and Animation: Tara Knight
- Sound Design: Nick Drashner
- Additional Photography: Sarah Bailey Knight
- Research Assistance: Ramey Newell